“ If it were up to Flavor Flav, he would have gone over the falls in a barrel, clock necklace and all — just for the fun of it” – http://www.publicenemy.com Niagara Falls – Public Enemy bomb-blasted The Honeymoon Capital with the slickest ghetto blaster in early august to shoot the video for their new … Continue reading
What are we?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Authors - Articles
- Johnny Martini
- Dr. Buzzkill
- NEWS: 2 New records from the mind of John Frusciante
- Kristian Matsson AKA Tallest Man on Earth and Amanda Bergman AKA Idiot Wind write film score for Once a Year
- Rovdjurstorget LIVE! premieres with: Bombus performing Outsider
- Tom Waits Listening Party – Record Release for “Bad As Me” set for Oct 25 2001
- New Tom Waits Lyrics Posted Online
- Roffe Ruff – Barrabas
- Marink – I Never finish what I star
- Trunk Show
- Mark Lanegan releases new song: Burning Jacob’s Ladder
- Pere Ubu booked for The Brew House!
Tag Cloud2010 Alternative anthology Applied Science battle B Dolan Black Friday Black Panthers Bomb Squad books Brew House Brooklyn Brother Ali Brown Bag Allstars Cevin Key Che Guevara Chuck D concert Demo Denmark Drag City Europe exile experimental Flavor Flav garage gothenburg göteborg Hardcore hip hop Human Behavior Immortal Technique J57 Jacque Fresco Kapten Röd Kristian Matsson Lost in Migration Mejeriet Lund Metal Monetary Economics Monotonix new album New York Niagara Falls noise Not Yet Ogre Peter Lundgren Philadelphia political Politics Predator Public Enemy Punk Pustervik refugee review revolution Rock Rovdjurstorget Sage Francis Say it Like it Really is Skinny Puppy Soul Khan Spoken Word Sticky Fingers Stoner Rock Strange Famous Records Sweden Tel Aviv The Venus Project tom waits tour we live in trenches Zeitgeist: Moving Forward